Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two for One: Around the House

Bevo chilling out with the awesome quilt my college roommate made and gave to me for Christmas.
Today you get two photos. It just so happens that I have a lot of really creative, crafty, amazing friends. Meghan gave me this awesome quilt. She made it back in the summer and when I was home for those two months I spent a lot of time telling her how awesome I think it is. 


No, I wasn't dropping hints. I am just thoroughly impressed by her quilt-making powers.


Then Flannery gave me this awesome garland she made. 
Flannery tried her best to make sure Texas occurred as many times as possible on this garland, so it's one of the major features on what is slowly becoming my Texas wall. You'll also find the Texas handkerchief she gave me more than a year ago as a gift and a bunch of postcards she has sent me (including one with Lady Bird Johnson's smiling face). 


Hopefully I'll be adding more postcards and stuff soon. Either way, I think it's pretty amazing I have such badass crafty friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment