Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012

I can't keep up with a photo a day, clearly. I'll change my banner soon enough, but this year I'll try for 52 photos. That's one per week.

That'll be a challenge in and of itself considering I lost my camera at a New Years Eve party. Oh, New Years.

Normally this would upset me, but:
A) I can't change it and there's enough stress in my life without worrying about something that a lot of people can't even afford to have in the first place. (Besides, I've screwed up every single electronic device I own in 2011, why should this be any different.)
B) Typically I lose and/or mess up my camera within a year, I had this one for a year and a half. Pretty good if you ask me.

So, to start the year off for you:

Sunset from Vitkov

No comments:

Post a Comment