Monday, February 14, 2011

Singles Awareness Day


I'm Flann's valentine.

Honestly, on Valentine's Day I was talking about how I really didn't care. I worked 12 hours and was exhausted by the time I got home. I watched some "TV" and passed out.


This picture was actually taken a couple of days later (Wednesday) when I received my Valentine's package from Flann, but I decided it deserves the Feb. 14th slot on the blog. This girl has a thing for garland. You've already seen the one that's currently on my wall and while I was in Taiwan she sent me one made of glitter covered card stock leaves. Amazing. 


These are felt hearts and although it's meant to decorate the home, I felt the impulse to decorate my neck. (Note: Felt is a little itchy.)


Also, take note of the Sweetheart candies - en Español!

No comments:

Post a Comment